Apply to become
a YATC student
Begin your YATC journey by applying to become one of our students. Classes begin in September of each year and run through May.
What is YATC
Members of YATC’s Class of 2021 share an insider’s view of the program.
How it works
Begin your application
If you’re ready for a new beginning, start a student application for an opportunity to become a part of the YATC class of 2022!
Fill in your information
Provide some quick details including your name and background information.
prepare for an interview
If you’re an eligible candidate, be on the lookout for an email to set up an interview in the summer months.
Before you begin your YATC application, please review our admission criteria.
- All applicants must fill out and submit application.
- Applicants need to be between the ages of 16 and 21.
- Eligible applicants will attend a series of interviews.
- Students need to be able to attend classes from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Students who are accepted to the YATC program will be notified by mid-August for the school year beginning in September.
- Classes begin early September and last through the end of May.
YATC supports a culturally diverse population, welcoming students ages 16-21 of any race, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
YATC’s Non-Discriminatory Policy:
AS TO STUDENTS
THE YOUTH AUTOMOTIVE TRAINING CENTER OF BROWARD, INC.
399 S.W. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students or the school. It does not discriminate on the bases of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and other school administered programs.